James Logan, M.D. is a native Chicagoan and completed both his undergrad and medical school education in Chicago. He started this blog in June of 2006, the year he became an OBGYN intern. After a year of OBGYN residency, Dr. Logan decided to regather the pieces of his soul which he had lost and go into family practice. He left Chicago in February of 2008 for northern California where he did a 3 year residency in family medicine. He is now practicing academic family medicine in southern California. He has a beautiful wife, no pets and is currently between motorcycles.
- Grand Rounds Vol. 7 No. 40 | Go HealthReform (http://www NULL.gohealthreform NULL.com/grand-rounds-vol-7-no-40/) on Medicine is my day job
- Charlotte Fields on Docs vs glocks: HB 155 and the doctor-patient relationship
- Stay tuned | James Logan, M.D. (http://www NULL.jamesloganmd NULL.com/?p=415) on Grand Rounds Vol. 7 No. 45
- Beth L. Gainer (http://www NULL.bethlgainer NULL.blogspot NULL.com) on Grand Rounds Vol. 7 No. 45
- Jessie Gruman (http://www NULL.preparedpatientforum NULL.org/) on Grand Rounds Vol. 7 No. 45
Posts of Note