I am not longer between motorcycles! A couple of weeks ago I purchased a 2004 BMW R1150R. So far, the riding has been superb. I’ve been using it for the work commute while my car jealously sits on the street. I may never go back to driving on a daily basis. Like a woman who’s gotten used to the feel of thong underwear and just can’t go back to wearing full-bottomed panties, motorcycle riding is part of who I am.
- Grand Rounds Vol. 7 No. 40 | Go HealthReform (http://www NULL.gohealthreform NULL.com/grand-rounds-vol-7-no-40/) on Medicine is my day job
- Charlotte Fields on Docs vs glocks: HB 155 and the doctor-patient relationship
- Stay tuned | James Logan, M.D. (http://www NULL.jamesloganmd NULL.com/?p=415) on Grand Rounds Vol. 7 No. 45
- Beth L. Gainer (http://www NULL.bethlgainer NULL.blogspot NULL.com) on Grand Rounds Vol. 7 No. 45
- Jessie Gruman (http://www NULL.preparedpatientforum NULL.org/) on Grand Rounds Vol. 7 No. 45
Posts of Note